The updated Thermite 2.0 fleece heated vest is powered by Gerbing's patented Microwire heating technology that provides best-in-class heating performance and comfort. The improved Thermite 2.0 vest provides up to 8 hours of heat and is perfect for staying warm during any cold-weather activity. We love the stylish look and comfy feel of the Thermite Heated Vest, and we know you will too!
Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing's Thermite fleece program is composed of a deep, soft pile obtained by heavily napping with wire brushes. It is a two-sided pile fleece, which provides air space giving good insulating properties without too much weight. A lightweight, warm, soft fabric, with hydrophobic attributes and holds less than 1% of its weight in water. It retains much of its insulating properties, even when wet. Unlike other synthetic fleece, polyester fleece is known for its ability to resist pilling, even after extended use. To update the fleece, we developed a honeycomb structure to give the fabric a more unique look, while maintaining functionality.
Gerbing Thermite 2.0 Fleece Vest Features:
- Four Microwire heating zones: Chest (2), Back (1) & Neck (1)
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- 135° F Maximum heat
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Heats for hours
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- Battery Integrated Temperature Controller
The battery has 4 heat settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
Charging Battery: (We recommend charging overnight for the first charge.)
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when the battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding the power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold the power button until the LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to the garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting the battery from the product. Press and hold the power button, the LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights. LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights are full power).
Turning on the Heat:
- Step 1: Locate the power pocket; it will be on the wearer's left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open the pocket and locate the power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on the battery by holding the power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert the plug into the battery port and push it down to secure it in the plug holder.
- Step 5: Push the power button on the battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place the battery into a pocket and close the pocket.