When only layering up will do, or you need the added flexibility of leaving your arms free, the Thermite Fleece Vest has you covered. Remarkable warmth is driven by four patented Microwire™ heating zones encapsulated by a lofted anti-pill composition. This vest keeps you warm as you tackle the elements head-on.
Gerbing Gyde Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Our Thermite fleece program is composed of a deep, soft pile obtained by heavily napping with wire brushes. It is a two-sided pile fleece, which provides air space giving good insulating properties without too much weight. A lightweight, warm, soft fabric, with hydrophobic attributes and holds less than 1% of its weight in water. It retains much of its insulating properties, even when wet. Unlike other synthetic fleece, polyester fleece is known for its ability to resist pilling, even after extended use. To update the fleece, we developed a honeycomb structure to give the fabric a more unique look, while maintaining functionality.
Heated Fleece Vest Features:
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- Four Microwire heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135 F
- Equipped with a dual-mode 7-volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Four Zone Heated for Targeted Warmth: Neck, Chest (2), Back
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects the desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- LED lights to indicate the remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
How to Power Up:
- Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder. • Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.
G0715M-VST-353-001-10966 811629022744 G0715M-VST-353-001-10971 811629022751 G0715M-VST-353-001-10981 811629022775 G0715M-VST-353-001-10986 811629022782 G0715M-VST-353-410-10966 811629023178 G0715M-VST-353-410-10971 811629023161 G0715M-VST-353-410-10981 811629023147 G0715M-VST-353-410-10986 811629023130 G0715M-VST-353-340-10966 811629023277 G0715M-VST-353-340-10971 811629023260 G0715M-VST-353-340-10981 811629023246 G0715M-VST-353-340-10986 811629023239 G0715M-VST-353-001-10976 811629022768 G0715M-VST-353-410-10976 811629023154 G0715M-VST-353-340-10976 811629023253