Our Zenith Fleece Heated Jackets are the perfect combination of warmth, comfort and style. The soft feel and modern fit of these great heated jackets make them an absolute must-have this winter season.
Layer up for the cold with the Zenith Fleece Jacket. Exceptional warmth is delivered via three patented Microwire™ heating zones and a lofted anti-pill composition. Stay warm while others are feeling the cold bite.
Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing Gyde Zenith Fleece Heated Gear Features:
- Three Microwire™ heating zones: Chest (2) & back
- Lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Battery runs for 8hrs on low power, 6hrs on medium, 4hrs on high and 2hrs on extreme
- 135° F Maximum heat
- Active heat retention technology
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Comfortable & Stylish Fit
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power)
Turning On the Heat:
- Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder.
- Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.
G0718W-JKT-256-001-30901 811629024960 G0718W-JKT-256-001-30902 811629024953 G0718W-JKT-256-001-30903 811629024946 G0718W-JKT-256-001-30904 811629024939 G0718W-JKT-256-001-30905 811629024922