The Thermite heated fleece jacket is powered by Gerbing's patented Microwire heating technology that provides best-in-class heating performance and comfort. This jacket provides up to 8 hours of heat and is perfect for staying warm during any cold-weather activity. We love the stylish look and comfy feel of the Thermite Heated Jacket, and we know you will too!
Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include:
- 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing's Thermite fleece program is composed of a deep, soft pile obtained by heavily napping with wire brushes. It is a two-sided pile fleece, which provides air space giving good insulating properties without too much weight. A lightweight, warm, soft fabric, with hydrophobic attributes that holds less than 1% of its weight in water. It retains much of its insulating properties, even when wet. Unlike other synthetic fleece, polyester fleece is known for its ability to resist pilling, even after extended use. To update the fleece, we developed a honeycomb structure to give the fabric a more unique look, while maintaining functionality.
Gerbing Thermite Fleece Jacket Features:
- Four Microwire heating zones: Chest (2), Back (1) & Neck (1)
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- 135° F Maximum heat
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Heats for hours
- Hydrophobic properties hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- Battery Integrated Temperature Controller
The battery has 4 heat settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
Charging Battery: (We recommend charging overnight for the first charge.)
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when the battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding the power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold the power button until the LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to the garment.
- Step 3: Check the remaining battery life by disconnecting the battery from the product. Press and hold the power button, the LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights. LED lights to indicate remaining battery