Your hands will never be warmer than inside our S7 Gloves. These premium battery heated gloves feature full-hand heating on both the palm and back of your hand.
The S7's full-length gauntlet keeps the elements at bay while premium insulation locks the heat in for as long as you need. A Cyberian Cordloc™ system keeps the glove secure and the touchscreen compatible index finger allows you to use your smartphone anytime. Control the temperature via the three-level silicone switch built into the glove.
Gerbing Gyde Heated Gloves Include:
- 2pc - 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- 1pc - Dual Battery Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Gerbing S7 Heated Gloves Features:
- 135 F Maximum Heating Temperature
- Heating on both palm and back of your hand
- Full-finger heating to the tips
- Premium outer shell with Cyberian Cordloc system
- TPU molded cinch strap
- Chamois Thumb
- Three level silicone switch for easy temperature control
- AQUATEX™ breathable water-resistant membrane
- Primaloft insulation with 270 grams on top of hand and 170 grams on palm
- Equipped with (2) dual-mode 7-volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
Each heated glove features an on-board temperature control button that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.
Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
- Low = Green
- Medium = Yellow
- High = Red
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.
G0718M-GLV-155-001-10966 81162095073 G0718M-GLV-155-001-10971 81162095080 G0718M-GLV-155-001-10976 81162095097 G0718M-GLV-155-001-10981 81162095103 G0718M-GLV-155-001-10986 81162095110